December 25, 2023 - December 30, 2023
Drivers begin pickup as early as 6 AM and routes can vary, so we encourage you to place your green bin at the curb the evening before.
Recycling Week- HOLIDAY MAKEUP
Monday, December 25, 2023
All regularly scheduled pickups will be moved to the following day.
Holiday Trash/Recycle Pickup Makeup Schedule
- If your regularly scheduled pickup is on Monday, December 25th your new pickup day will be Tuesday, December 26th.
- If your regularly scheduled pickup is on Tuesday, December 26th your new pickup day will be Wednesday, December 27th.
- If your regularly scheduled pickup is on Wednesday, December 27th your new pickup day will be Thursday, December 28th.
- If your regularly scheduled pickup is on Thursday, December 28th your new pickup day will be Friday, December 29th.
- If your regularly scheduled pickup is on Friday, December 29th your new pickup day will be Saturday, December 30th.
The Village recycling is collected every other week. Place your green recycling cart in front of the residence, at the curb, no later than 6 AM on your recycling collection day. Please be sure to keep the lid of your recycling poly cart closed to prevent the materials from blowing away or getting wet. Also, please rinse out containers before placing items in the recycling poly cart.
What Can I Recycle?
- Paper – Office paper, magazines, paperback books
- Mixed Paper – Newspaper, junk mail, etc.
- Cardboard – Corrugated cardboard and boxboard
- Metal Cans – Aluminum and Steel cans
- Glass – All glass bottles and jars in clear, green, and brown
- Plastics – Plastic containers with Codes #1 through #7
DO NOT put these items in your recycle cart:
- Any plastic not bearing #1 through #7
- Grass clippings or other yard waste
- Window glass
- Regular household garbage