November 27, 2023 - December 1, 2023
Drivers begin pickup as early as 6 AM and routes can vary, so we encourage you to place your green bin at the curb the evening before.
Monday, November 27, 2023
The Village recycling is collected every other week. Place your green recycling cart in front of the residence, at the curb, no later than 6 AM on your recycling collection day. Please be sure to keep the lid of your recycling poly cart closed to prevent the materials from blowing away or getting wet. Also, please rinse out containers before placing items in the recycling poly cart.
What Can I Recycle?
- Paper – Office paper, magazines, paperback books
- Mixed Paper – Newspaper, junk mail, etc.
- Cardboard – Corrugated cardboard and boxboard
- Metal Cans – Aluminum and Steel cans
- Glass – All glass bottles and jars in clear, green, and brown
- Plastics – Plastic containers with Codes #1 through #7
DO NOT put these items in your recycle cart:
- Any plastic not bearing #1 through #7
- Grass clippings or other yard waste
- Window glass
- Regular household garbage